build your confidence with a
be empowering by attending an
Join our supportive
be inspired by an
- Liz made a lifestyle change that earned her hundreds more per month.
- Kate (finally!) started the side hustle she had been thinking about for months *and* it's bringing in revenue
- Mo saved hundreds on rent and uses the savings towards her student loans
- Daniela opened a savings account for her business, to *finally* take control of her tax bill
- Barbara saved hundreds per month on groceries
- Daniela, D.J., and Amy automated their personal finances.
My signature program, Get Your Money Right Playshop, is opening for limited enrollment in April 2017 (to celebrate financial literacy month)!
It's helped students just like you go from feeling totally lost, ashamed, and burdened by money to empowered, confident, and in harmony with your money and goals. Get on the waitlist now, and receive access to 20+ happiness and money tools!
Hi, I'm Ani Mercedes
motto: Dream big. Work hard. Dance often!
Graduate school left me with an overwhelming mountain of student loans that I was afraid would stifle my dream of becoming a filmmaker and artist. I had a decision to make: find a way to pay off my debt or follow my dreams to become an artist. At the pit of my anxiety a dear friend said to me:
That ignited a determination within me to manifest my dreams. So, I did both -- I paid off my student loans in two years, produced two short documentaries (both were in film festivals), and all while working full-time and learning as much as I could about personal finance. I’ve since quit my day job and am a full-time freelance documentary Film Producer.
I started You’re Already You to help others who feel trapped and lost with money by sharing my experience and knowledge. I welcome you to You're Already You. Stay as long as you'd like, invite your friends, dream big, work hard, dance often, and ignite the spark of magic that's inside of you with determination and courage.
You're Already You (formerly Haha Money) has been featured in financial publications such as Learnvest, Zerobound, The New Tropic, The Miami Girls Foundation and Bankrate.