By the end of this webinar, you will have a tool for managing your personal finances through the Super Simple 1-page Happy Money Budget that helps you set up and automate your personal finances.
“Everyone has two lives.
The second one begins when you realize you have only one.”
The YAY Action Squad is a supportive & encouraging monthly accountability & membership group of big dreamers who believe that dreams don't work unless you do.
ARE YOU TOO BUSY FOR YOUR HOPES AND BIG DREAMS, AND SOMETIMES WONDER IF THEY’RE EVEN WORTH PURSUING? OR UNCLEAR OF HOW YOU’D EVEN BEGIN TO ACHIEVE THEM?
Please join us for this special January 2017 kick-off of the Action Squad!
This is a super special event designed to kick your new year off right:
- The start of a supportive and encouraging monthly accountability circle to help keep you in check
- A guided step-by-step goal setting playshop to help you hone in on your vision for 2017 with juicy packet of resources and a 30-day action plan
- A spot in the February Action Squad accountability circle to follow-up on your goal
- Wine, cheese, and a superhero photo booth! Cause that’s how we do at You’re Already You!
This is an interactive money playshop where I will explain personal money management like a friend would at a bar -- with honest, simple, real talk that'll help you get your money right.
THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You feel overwhelmed by personal finance
- Want to just get your money right (because you feel like you should've had it together by now!)
- Want to (finally!) learn how to pay off your debt
- Want to start an emergency fund
- You aren't saving for retirement
"The film every little girl (and grown up girl, too) should see. It might just change how she dreams."
World Tour | Miami Premiere
"Okay okay okay ladies now lets get in formation..." - Beyoncé
Eep! We're already half we through the year!
As a follow up to our On Point New Year's Resolution Playshop let's meet up to see the good, the bad, and the ugly of how your resolutions are going.
We'll support and encourage each other to keep on keepin' on and make the rest of the year even better than the first half!
What participants had to say!
"I have no savings, at all! I have a mountain of debt too! This course was just what I needed. I have more financial clarity to draw up goals than I have ever had before. Excellent information and resources!"
Would you recommend the class to a friend? 100% said Yes :)
How satisfied were you on a scale from 1 to 10 -- 10 being the highest? 9.8 out of 10 :)
When you get your money right, other aspects of your life start falling into place. Imagine walking away from the playshop on Saturday and having tools and resources to automate your money (automation > motivation), templates for raising your rates and getting funding, and creating a system that lets you spend stress-free on the things you want most.