1. INSPIRATION & COURAGE
INSPIRING POEM, ADVENTURE, & TALK
- POEM: What are the Chances - The probability of your birth is 1 out of a trillion...this physicist turned slam poet puts your existence into perspective beautifully.
- ADVENTURE: Casey's Make it Count - Filmmaker hired to make a video for Nike takes the money for the film and goes on a world-wide adventure instead.
- BEAUTY: How Do You Define Yourself - After viciously called 'the ugliest women' in the world, she courageously redefines herself in this TED talk.
- Man's Search for Meaning - A psychiatrist describes his experiences, epiphanies, and reflections as an Auschwitz concentration camp inmate in WWI. An auto-biographical depiction that I have read numerous times throughout my life.
- Big Magic - Gives you the courage to live a creative life beyond fear.
2. MONEY & ABUNDANCE
Pay off debt, save (automatically!), finally help you understand WTF retirement is, and more.
- Slay Your Money, Like A Boss! - A free 7-Day course to help you confidently manage your money, earn more, and automate your budget. Brought to you by, yours truly :)
BANKING - PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNT
- Simple – An online checking account that lets you automatically save, budget, and set $ goals all within the bank. And yes, this is a *bank* (not just an app).
3. TIME MANAGEMENT
Focus on what matters most
Course & Tool
- What Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast - A fantastic course on time management; just the course's free preview will be enough to ignite you!
- Self Control - A desktop app that allows you to shut off distracting sites (:::cough::: Facebook :::cough:::) for any period of time that you set (20 minutes...20 hours), and disables you from getting to the site until the time's up or until you restart your computer.